Tuesday, 14 October 2008
Hihi, very bored....
Cant play com, cuz bro's exams coming....so have to play early in the morning or late at night...=.="
Anyway, just rejected cici's call to ask me go shopping... sorry.... cuz i playing tat time XD, and i am no fan of shopping.
1) No money, and I not so lame to go borrow frm ppl. No money, then dunt shop. Stay home be a good gal. ROFL.
2) I dunt' like shopping. Wad's the use? I have no lack of clothes, pants, skirts, shoes etc. Waste of time and money.... I rather go hiking or play badminton. Make more use of my time. LOL.
Tmr go back school le. Yeah, I miss school. lol. But tmr schedule also very sienz. Post exam activities, leadership talk etcetc....haizzzz then after school got CCA. lol. sure kena scolding de. Cuz i havent do heritage badge, a few more badges, and my NYAA not yet returned to me. 0.o
If all goes well, class chalet will be held on 3 and 4 nov. lol. Hope it dosen't rain then. ..... it's raining now.....haha. Sad.
~Confusionzzz~
4:29:00 pm